Thank you for deciding to purchase one of our puppies. We want to make this a stress free enjoyable experience for you. Please feel free to email or call me with any questions or concerns that you might have along the way. We will keep you up to date with information about your puppy as it grows until it is time for your puppy to go to its new home. This contract is written for the protection of both the breeder and the buyer - However, it is primarily written to protect the health and general wellbeing of the puppy.
1. Please read the health guarantee completely before putting a deposit on a puppy. By putting a deposit on a puppy, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions within this contract.
2. This puppy is purchased with Limited AKC Registration, (meaning the puppy is not eligible to produced registered litters if the buyer breeds the dog) for and in consideration of payment for the puppy described above: The following terms of sale apply:
3. Full Price of puppy is $1200.00 (US Dollars). A non-refundable deposit to secure puppy is $350.00 with the balance due prior to release of puppy to buyer. Comes with AKC Limited registration.
4. It will be up to us, the breeders, to decide when the puppy will be ready to go to its new home. Usually at the age of 8 weeks, depending on the breed, weight of the puppy and how easily it is weaned from the mother. We will not, under any circumstances, let the puppy leave before it is ready. There is an additional $10 a day charge for puppies purchased and Boarded longer than 10 weeks of age.
5. Buyer agrees to NEVER CHAIN PUPPY OUTSIDE and has an adequate place to keep, maintain care for said Poodle.
6. Buyer agrees to care for this puppy in a manner consistent with the preservation of the puppy’s health and wellbeing (vaccines, worming and heartworm preventative.)
**Please be certain that you are ready for the time commitment and financial Responsibility of a puppy prior to putting a deposit on one. **
1. The puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of sale and is able to be registered with AKC Limited registration. Puppy is being purchased by buyer in Good Health as specified by the current Health Certificated issued by a certified DMV.
2. The puppy will be up to date on shots and worming at the time of pickup of the puppy. It is very important that you continue the vaccinations and worming. Please do not expose your puppy to other dogs that are not vaccinated until he/she has completed the entire vaccination schedule - around 16-20 weeks old.
3. The puppy will have been vet checked, dew claws removed, and (tails docked - Poodles only) and deemed in good health at the time of sale.
4. The buyer, should have the puppy examined by a Licensed Vet within 72 hours of receiving the puppy. Any and all charges incurred at vet exam and resulting care recommended by buyer’s vet and approved by buyer are the sole responsibility of the Buyer. NO VET CHECK RELIEVES THE BREEDER OF ANY AND ALL HEALTH CLAIMS.
5. If within 72 hours, a Licensed Vet finds the puppy to be unhealthy or unfit for sale, meaning the puppy has a serious life threating health issue, a written statement must be provided to Breeder by attending vet, and puppy may be returned to Breeder at Buyers expense for exchange, provided the puppy has not been injured or neglected. If no puppy from the same litter is available another puppy will be provided of equal value at breeder’s option when one becomes available or full refund of puppy will be returned. (This guarantee does not cover any health issues caused by neglect or injury from the buyer.)
6. This guarantee does not include minor illnesses and health issues such as colds, allergies, internal or external parasites or umbilical hernias. However, the breeder will disclose any known illnesses or health issues prior to the sale. The breeder is not responsible for puppies which develop Hypoglycemia after the puppy is in the new owner’s possession.
7. The breeder cannot assume responsibility for this puppy after 72 hours of the sale. It is the responsibility of the buyer to care for the puppy properly and keep it free from harm. Please remember that your puppy must be treated with great care and protected from danger.
8. The breeder does not guarantee size but will have parents on site for buyer to look at. The breeder does not guarantee fertility or ability to place in shows. (The puppy will come with a Limited AKC registration, meaning the puppy is not eligible to produced registered litters if the buyer breeds the dog.) The puppy is strictly sold as a TOP QUALIY FAMILY PET.
9. If for any reason I am unable to keep the puppy, I agree to return the puppy to PPPPoodles and not place the puppy in another home unless given permission by the breeder. If puppy is returned within the first 30 days, only half of the purchase price will be refunded after the puppy has been placed in his/her new home. The other half will cover the cost of re-advertisement and keeping the puppy current on vaccinations and worming until the puppy is placed in his/her new home. If puppy is returned after the 30 days no money will be refunded.
Breeder assumes no responsibility of any nature, with respect to the activity, demeanor, suitability, performance or other propensities of the puppy/dog once it is delivered to the Buyer. Buyer releases the Breeder from any and all liability arising out of the sale, raising of our training of the previously described puppy. Buyer further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Breeder with respect to liability or liabilities that may arise from the purchase of this puppy. Refunds are not awarded if puppy is returned to Breeder. Buyer has read all the foregoing and understands and agrees with the provisions and acknowledges a receipt/copy of this agreement. In the event a dispute arises, venue is set in the state of Florida, County of Columbia.